Eyes down for a fund raising bingo night for the public at FACET College in March
- Credit: Archant
It’s eyes down at FACET college in March with their first fund raising bingo night for all.
The evening is on Wednesday November 23 from 6pm to 8pm and costs £1 entry and £1 for a book of tickets.
It is a prize bingo evening and the college is looking for donations from local businesses for the evening.
If you can help contact the Marwick Road college on 01354-655080.
Founded in 2002 FACET is a charity with a focus on providing training and day care to adults with disabilities within the Fenland area.
You may also want to watch:
They are based in Marwick Road in March with shops in Chatteris, March and Whittlesey.
The college has more than 118 students who attend over the course of the week, some for a single session others will attend for up to 10 sessions.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
The three main areas of tuition are horticulture, woodwork and towards independence.