Eyes down for a fund raising bingo night for the public at FACET College in March
- Credit: Archant
It’s eyes down at FACET college in March with their first fund raising bingo night for all.
The evening is on Wednesday November 23 from 6pm to 8pm and costs £1 entry and £1 for a book of tickets.
It is a prize bingo evening and the college is looking for donations from local businesses for the evening.
If you can help contact the Marwick Road college on 01354-655080.
Founded in 2002 FACET is a charity with a focus on providing training and day care to adults with disabilities within the Fenland area.
They are based in Marwick Road in March with shops in Chatteris, March and Whittlesey.
The college has more than 118 students who attend over the course of the week, some for a single session others will attend for up to 10 sessions.
- 1 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 2 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 3 £4,000 raised for Natalie to live her dreams after cancer diagnosis
- 4 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 5 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 8 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 9 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 10 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
The three main areas of tuition are horticulture, woodwork and towards independence.