Facebook tributes as bankruptcy order made against couple who ran Walsoken Aquatics
- Credit: Archant
A bankruptcy order has been made against the two people who formerly ran Walsoken Aquatics.
Notices have been released showing that Nigel Beattie and Marian Atkins appeared before Kings Lynn Court where the bankruptcy order was made.
On their Facebook page the couple say it is “with sincere regret that Walsoken Aquatics is now permanently closed. Recent events have made it impossible to keep the business open and where we are situated is not suitable.
“We are devastated to say the least and cannot thank you all enough for your custom and support over the years. Wishing you well for the future. Marian & Nigel.”
The company based in Green Lane provided aquarium supplies and ponds.
You may also want to watch:
Their customers expressed regret on Facebook, one wishing them “ best of luck- we’re gutted for you both”.
Another described the closure as “a really sad day: had some really good times with you both over the years and enjoyed working with you guys during the early days.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend