FACET in March raise money for Children in Need with their own #MannequinChallenge video
- Credit: Archant
FACET in March have recorded their own version of the #MannequinChallenge to raise money for Children in Need.
Along with the video, which has been viewed more than 1,000 times, is a Facebook post.
It reads: “Here’s the video everyone’s been asking me for.
“Our very own Mannequin Challenge! Hope you all enjoy watching it, we had so much fun during filming.
“An amazing effort by everyone that took part. Big thanks to Jo for the patience in filming it too.”
You may also want to watch:
The #MannequinChallenge is a viral internet trend where people remain frozen in action like mannequins while a video is recorded.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover