Families pay tribute to men killed in A14 Swavesey collision
- Credit: Archant
The families of two men who were killed in a collision on the A14 at Swavesey on Wednesday (April 20) have paid tribute.
Jason Louis, 31, of Worthington Close in Stilton, was driving a white Ford Transit when it was involved in a collision with three HGVs at about 4.30pm.
The ambulance and fire services both attended, but sadly Jason and his passenger, 37-year-old Daniel Marshall, of Mayfield Road in Hartford, were both pronounced dead at the scene.
Jason’s family have said: “Jason was a very much loved son, brother and husband who was a brilliant dad to his nine-year-old son.
“He had a huge circle of friends and will be missed by all who knew him. Our thoughts go out to Daniel’s family – we know both of them will be sorely missed.”
You may also want to watch:
Daniel’s family have said: “Daniel was a greatly loved son, brother, grandson and uncle who had many close friends. We are distraught by this sudden loss, he will be terribly missed by all who knew him.
“We are very grateful for all the support we are receiving but would ask that we are now left to grieve for our tragic loss.”
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road