Family dealership Thurlow Nunn Wisbech new appoints general manager and strengthens team
THURLOW NUNN, the family-run dealership, has recently appointed a new General Manager along with two new additions to the sales team to its successful business in Wisbech.
Colin Vertigan returns to the area having been appointed General Manager at the Cromwell Road dealership after working for five years at Thurlow Nunn Toyota in St Ives. Joining Colin are experienced sales consultants Steve Worthington and Melvin Upton to further enhance the sales operation.
Mr Vertigan said: “Having worked in the motor industry since leaving school, as an apprentice for Mann Egerton in King’s Lynn through to an after sales operations manager for the Volkswagen UK, I have been fortunate to have gained a wealth of experience from within the motor trade.
“Therefore, I am fully aware that we need to exceed the expectations of today’s discerning motorists.”
Vauxhall are so confident in their build quality and reliability that they are the first and only manufacturer in the UK to offer a warranty that can last a lifetime.
You may also want to watch:
This warranty is available to the first owner of all new and selected used Vauxhall passenger cars and is valid for the lifetime of the vehicle up to a maximum of 100,000 miles.
Contact one of their sales team who will be only be too pleased to discuss your requirements and arrange a no obligation demonstration, highlighting the stress free driving with peace of mind that leads to many years of happy motoring.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 4 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 5 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire
- 6 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
To maintain these standards all their servicing and repairs are carried out by factory trained technicians in the purpose built modern workshops using the latest diagnostic equipment.
It is often mistakenly believed by motorists that main dealerships are an expensive place to maintain their vehicles.
Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall offers its customers very competitive pricing on all after sales procedures with servicing starting from as little as �69.95.
CONTACT: Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall now on 0844 770 0514.