Family firm in Wisbech wins a prestigious award
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech based family firm has won an award for being sales partner of the year.
BRT Group won the award for outstanding performance within the Festo sales partner network and for showing best growth of products for the year.
The award was presented to Grahame Allen, sales director at BRT, who said: “This award celebrates an exceptional year with Festo and highlights the hard work, commitment to technology and excellence within the BRT sales force.
“We are delighted to have won the prestigious title.”
The BRT Group, in Regal Road, has continued to grow since its conception 48 years ago in August 1967 and is the largest family-owned national distributor of bearings, power transmission and pneumatic components in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Its network of 21 branches, served and supported by the national distribution centre in Wisbech, provides high level customer support, technical expertise and local stock.
The service is combined with partners across Europe.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle