Family of missing man appeal for information
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information about a 43-year-old man who has not been in contact with his family since January 2014.
Justian, also known as Justin Mark Petty, left his home in Norwich in August 2011 and has not been seen by his family since.
He maintained some email contact with his family in Tydd St. Mary on a fairly regular basis but these emails stopped in January 2014.
Since then, he has not been heard from. There have been no sightings by his family since 2011, say police.
It is believed that he is in Europe somewhere, and it is known that he attended the Consulate in Barcelona in 2012 when he lost his passport.
You may also want to watch:
However he left the building without waiting for assistance. He may have been in other countries as well, including Switzerland.
Mr Petty’s family are concerned for him, as they have not heard from him for so long.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
Before he left he was diagnosed with a medical condition and he may not be taking any medication for this.
If anyone has seen him, or knows of his whereabouts, they are asked to contact Lincolnshire Police on 101 quoting incident number 178 of October 2 2014.