Family overwhelmed by support as Hares superfan Joshua celebrates big day in style
- Credit: Archant
Joshua Harvey’s family only expected at least 21 birthday cards to celebrate his 21st birthday.
Instead, he received over eight times that amount on his big day, as well as cakes, gifts including a t-shirt with Fen boxer Jordan Gill’s name on, and a season ticket to watch his beloved March Town FC.
Joshua, from March, even received a visit from both the fire and police force, as his family still aimed to celebrate his big day in style yesterday (June 3) despite the coronavirus lockdown restrictions.
The Hares’ superfan was delighted with how his day went, as he thanked those who helped make him feel as happy as possible.
Writing on social media, Joshua’s older sister, Becka, said: “We would like to say a big thank you for the effort everyone went to make Josh’s 21st special! He’s had an amazing day, with cakes, gifts, around 170 cards.
You may also want to watch:
“March Town FC, you have made his day with season ticket, gifts and cards!”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash