Family pay tribute to man found dead in public toilets in March
- Credit: Archant
Relatives have paid tribute to a 42-year-old man who was found dead in a public toilet in March yesterday.
The discovery of the man’s body in the toilets in Broad Street was made at around 11.30am.
His daughter in law posted on social media: “To my father in law, I promise I will look after your boy and continue to love him unconditionally.
“Words can’t describe how much you will truly be missed.”
The man has been named locally but his family has asked for his identity to be withheld until it is officially released by the coroner.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said yesterday: “The incident is being treated as a sudden death. The cause is unexplained.
“We were called by the ambulance service at just after 11.30am.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
A fire crew were also in attendance.