Fancy a job with an amazing title - Subway due to open in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
When it comes to fancy job titles then Subway may just win the prize - they are advertising for staff to work as sandwich artists at a new store planned for Chatteris.
The Subway chain has advertised the posts on job website, Indeed, at a store they say is due to open in June 2015 in Chatteris.
“We train you to become a Sandwich Artist so when you make a sandwich, you’re not just making something that’s good for you, you’re making a sandwich that looks great and tastes great too,” the advert says.
It adds that they do not use just any oils for cooking so when staff go home their clothes do not smell.
The job is looking for people with: “A positive outlook, thrive in a busy work environment and are keen to learn the art of great sandwich making. You will work well as part of a team, making delicious sandwiches to customer requirements.”
You may also want to watch:
A Subway spokesman said: “Unfortunately, we are unable to comment on rumoured store openings. We will keep you updated with any relevant progression.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire