Fen Farms in Welney is put on the market for more than seven million pounds
- Credit: Archant
A seven million pound estate of three farms and a three-bedroom cottage have been put on the market in Welney.
The Grade 1 Fen Farms, which cover around 1,040 acres of land on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border, is up for sale with a guide price of £7.1 million with Cambridge-based real estate firm Savills.
The site is divided into three let farms, a three bedroom cottage with a secure residential tenancy and an additional parcel of amenity land.
The farms have an annual income of £167,529.
Agents say that the land, which is irrigated from two reservoirs, is of “exceptional soil quality”.
You may also want to watch:
Adrian Wilson, head of Savills farm agency team in Cambridge, said: “This portfolio of land, farms and properties is unique in its size and quality of land.
“It comes to the market with farm business tenancies which end in 2023 and 2026. Fen Farms offers an interesting opportunity for an investor or institutional buyer looking to expand an existing portfolio.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
Fen Farms is for sale with a guide price of £7.1 million as a whole or in five lots.
For more information please contact Savills Cambridge on 01223 347231.