Fashion designer who has worked with Cheryl Cole backs Fenland teenager’s Miss Great Britain bid
A TOP fashion designer which has Cheryl Cole among its clients has backed a Fenland teenager’s quest for glory in Britain’s biggest beauty contest.
Harriadnie Beau Phipps will enter Miss Great Britain next year with the support of HMH Couture, which has worked with some of the most influential people in showbusiness.
Two years ago Harriadnie released a couple of singles as she pursued a career in music. Those singles led to various photoshoots - and at a shoot she met HMH Couture founder Hanna Marie Hutchinson.
Harri’s mum Alexandria said: “I’m just so amazed that, from a couple of singles, she has now gone into modelling. We are all very excited.”
Harri has taken part in several photo shoot with celebrity photographers this year, and it was at one of these shoots were the 17-year-old from Whittlesey meet Ms Hutchinson.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Phipps said: “Harri asked for her autograph and she obviously made an impact at the same time.
“We kept in contact following the meet and Hanna said she was looking for somebody fresh and new to enter Miss Great Britain so suggested she would back Harri this year. Harri was up for it immediately and said she could enter the competition next year.”
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
Harri is also set to take to the catwalk for HMH Couture in February, at a show in aid of cancer charities.
HMH Couture sponsored this year’s competition and designed an exclusive gown for Cheryl Cole for this year’s X-Factor.
It has also designed dresses for television presenter Liz Fuller, a former Miss Great Britain winner who now owns the competition licence.