Man in his 50s killed after head-on collision on A141 at Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s was killed after a head-on collision on the A141 at Guyhirn on Saturday evening.
The collision, at Ring’s End, happened at 11.25pm on April 14 about 300 metres east of the junction with the A605.
A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling west when it collided head-on with a yellow Ford Transit van.
The driver of the Golf, a man in his 50s, died at the scene.
The driver of the van, also a man in his 50s, suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to it should contact the road policing unit by calling 101 and quote incident 556 of April 14, or report information online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens