FDC employee numbers
WHY the smoke screen from FDC about employee numbers? (Voice of the Fens) Seems a straightforward question to me without all the waffle.
However, viewing last year’s accounts on line which is public information, throws up some indisputable facts about senior employees...there were 28 individuals paid in excess of �50k three of whom were paid over �100k and one (the CEO at the time) a whopping �202k including perks such as pension (�26k) and car allowance (�13k).
One of the senior officers (presumably Mat Taylor) received compensation for loss of office of �45k. Mr Taylor of course apparently resigned, to live in OZ then NZ but was retained on a consultancy basis until unceremoniously sacked!
The remuneration packages for the 5 highest paid officers amounted to almost �440k in total. No wonder there’s a bit of a panic on!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’