FDC employee numbers
WHY the smoke screen from FDC about employee numbers? (Voice of the Fens) Seems a straightforward question to me without all the waffle.
However, viewing last year’s accounts on line which is public information, throws up some indisputable facts about senior employees...there were 28 individuals paid in excess of �50k three of whom were paid over �100k and one (the CEO at the time) a whopping �202k including perks such as pension (�26k) and car allowance (�13k).
One of the senior officers (presumably Mat Taylor) received compensation for loss of office of �45k. Mr Taylor of course apparently resigned, to live in OZ then NZ but was retained on a consultancy basis until unceremoniously sacked!
The remuneration packages for the 5 highest paid officers amounted to almost �440k in total. No wonder there’s a bit of a panic on!
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 3 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 4 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns