Fears grow for missing Cambridgeshire woman
CONCERNS are growing for a missing Peterborough woman who has not been seen since Friday.
Vitalija Baliutaviciene, 29, has not been seen since leaving her home in Burmer Road, New England, at about 5.10am on Friday.
The mother-of-one had been due to walk to work in the city, however did not arrive.
Officers have been carrying out enquiries over the weekend and CCTV footage across the city is being checked. House-to-house enquiries are still taking place.
Posters, translated into Lithuanian, are being distributed to factories and other workplaces in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to speak to anyone who has seen Vitalija or has any information as to her whereabouts.
Det Insp Martin Brunning said: “Vitalija’s disappearance is out of character and we are concerned for her welfare.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 3 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
“I would urge anyone who saw her leaving for work on Friday or has seen her since to contact police.”
Anyone with any information should call Det Insp Brunning on 0345 456 456 4.