Fed up to the back teeth with rubbish being dumped in Wisbech street
I KNOW I keep going on about this, but please put this in the paper and maybe the person doing it will stop.
Over the festive season we cleared up loads of rubbish that was dumped at the entrance to Harry’s Way in Wisbech.
Rats were ripping open the black bags, so once again our car was used to take them to the council tip.
Then a few weeks later, more were dumped. We told the land owner about this and we cleared them again as rats had tried to get into another bag.
We got some rat pellets to get rid of the rats and thank God they have gone.
You may also want to watch:
But on Saturday morning, we found someone had broken the fence and thrown bits of it on to the road.
Can anyone explain why people pick on this area to dump their unwanted rubbish on our door steps? We are utterly fed up to the back teeth with this and we beg them to stop.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
Maybe people like living in dilapidated streets in Wisbech, I can assure them that some of don’t. How would these people like it done to them?
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED