Fenland minor injury units remain closed with ‘no date set’ for reopening
- Credit: Archant
Minor injury units in Wisbech and Doddington will remain temporarily closed as there is “no date set” for reopening.
The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) revealed today that there was no current plans to reopen the units at this moment in time.
A spokesman said: “Wisbech and Doddington Minor Injury Units remain temporarily closed, but we are working with partners to put in place plans for their reopening.”
Points they did make are:
• There is no set date for the reopening of either MIU at this moment in time.
You may also want to watch:
• This is a temporary closure.
• The NHS is working incredibly hard to bring back services during the COVID recovery process, carefully managing patient and staff safety.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 8 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 9 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 10 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close