Fenland accounts manager to appear at Crown Court charged with stealing nearly £200,000 from his employer
- Credit: Archant
AN accounts manager has had his case committed to crown court where he will face a charge of stealing £195,000 from his Fenland employers.
Robert Wilson, 32, of Bronze Street, March, appeared before Peterborough magistrates accused of stealing the money from S & W Processing Ltd of Longhill Road, March.
The court was told the theft had happened over a five-year period.
Wilson indicated no plea and will next appear before Peterborough Crown Court on June 27.
He was given unconditional bail.
You may also want to watch:
The S & W Group was set up in 1981 and has become market leaders in the supply of process plant and services for the hygienic process industries. They employ 35 staff, mostly with an engineering background.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 10 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash