Fenland area is anti-foreigner
WITH reference to Mrs C P Kirby s letter of September 15, it appears she is only supporting our MP in his fear of foreigners. However, there could be a more sinister outcome in such thought. The odious British National Party could easily win Blackburn and
WITH reference to Mrs C P Kirby's letter of September 15, it appears she is only supporting our MP in his fear of foreigners.
However, there could be a more sinister outcome in such thought. The odious British National Party could easily win Blackburn and other seats at the General Election, because of England's historic hatred of foreigners. The Fenland area is now mostly anti-European and Slav, as well as negrophobic, on account of many incomers with their obsessions.
There is a slight chance of North East Cambridgeshire returning not a Conservative but a BNP member.
Our nation gives very little credit to the gallant Polish airmen of the last war. During my post-war service in the Royal Air Force, I served under two Polish officers. There are Polish here now, some of them are driving half of Glasgow's buses, because the locals, everywhere, are afraid of being assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
This country only wants people from overseas to use as cannon fodder or as hand rags.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris