Fenland area is anti-foreigner
WITH reference to Mrs C P Kirby s letter of September 15, it appears she is only supporting our MP in his fear of foreigners. However, there could be a more sinister outcome in such thought. The odious British National Party could easily win Blackburn and
WITH reference to Mrs C P Kirby's letter of September 15, it appears she is only supporting our MP in his fear of foreigners.
However, there could be a more sinister outcome in such thought. The odious British National Party could easily win Blackburn and other seats at the General Election, because of England's historic hatred of foreigners. The Fenland area is now mostly anti-European and Slav, as well as negrophobic, on account of many incomers with their obsessions.
There is a slight chance of North East Cambridgeshire returning not a Conservative but a BNP member.
Our nation gives very little credit to the gallant Polish airmen of the last war. During my post-war service in the Royal Air Force, I served under two Polish officers. There are Polish here now, some of them are driving half of Glasgow's buses, because the locals, everywhere, are afraid of being assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
This country only wants people from overseas to use as cannon fodder or as hand rags.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal