The Fenland Business Awards are coming this October – here’s everything you need to know
PUBLISHED: 10:08 27 March 2018 | UPDATED: 10:08 27 March 2018
Johnston Press Resell
The Fenland Enterprise Business Awards ceremony is set for this October, here’s everything you need to know about voting and who to vote for.
The awards began in 2009 and since then the annual event has been the highlight of the Fenland business calendar.
This year’s ceremony will be held at the Braza Club in March on Friday October 5.
The deadline for entries is on Tuesday July 17.
The categories are:
• Apprentice of the Year
• Business Person of the Year
• Commercial Business in the Community / Corporate Social Responsibility Award
• Customer Service Award
• Employer of the Year
• Food Producer of the Year – sponsored by Local Generation – logo attached
• Medium Business of the Year
• New Business of the Year
• Retailer of the Year (shop front and/or online)
• Small Business of the Year (including Self Employed)
• Business of the Year (not directly entered) – sponsored by Whitings & Partners – logo attached
• The Judges’ Award (not directly entered)
To download the entry packs, visit: www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk
The 2017 Winners:
• Employer of The Year - Swann Edwards Architecture Ltd
• Apprentice of the Year - Abbie Davis, The Cornerstone Practice
• Customer Service Award - AD Sutton Motor Engineers Ltd
• Commercial Business Person of the Year - Natasha Shiels, The Fens Magazine
• Food Producer of the Year - Allpress Farms Ltd
• New Business of the Year - The Fens Magazine
• Small Business of The Year - AD Sutton Motor Engineers Ltd
• Medium Business of the Year - Precise Component Manufacture Ltd
• Business in Community - Co-operative Travel at Central England Co-operative
• Retailer of The Year - Kellyvision KCS Ltd
• The Judges’ Award - Fenmarc Produce Ltd
• Business of the Year - Precise Component Manufacture Ltd
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Cambs Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.