Fenland developer starts work on latest estate of family homes in Whittlesey
WHITTLESEY-based Rose Homes has started work on its latest development of family homes in the town.
Work started on The Limes, Ramsey Road, in January with the first phase of homes expected to hit the market in June and completions scheduled for this autumn.
The Limes is a development of two, three and four-bedroom homes. All are detached with the exception of two three-bedroom semi-detached homes.
They all feature private parking and/or garage(s), an extensive choice of kitchens, bathrooms and en suites.
Homes will include stainless steel cooker, hob, oven, extractor and, where applicable, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. They will also be pre-wired for an alarm system.
You may also want to watch:
A Rose Homes spokesman said: “Rose Homes has maintained and improved upon its high specification and build quality, continuing to use locally-sourced materials and tradesmen where possible in addition to its own skilled workforce.
“All Rose Homes new build properties are covered by the NHBC Buildmark Scheme and its care and attention to design and construction ensure that Rose Homes has a top rating of A1 under the NHBC Scheme.”
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
Rose Homes was established in Whittlesey in 1928. The company’s last development in Whittlesey, Oxford Gardens, was completed two years ago.
• For more information on The Limes contact Margaret Formosa at Grays New Homes on 01733 313313. Alternatively, call Rose Homes on 01733 351727 or visit www.rosehomes.co.uk