Fenland developer starts work on latest estate of family homes in Whittlesey
WHITTLESEY-based Rose Homes has started work on its latest development of family homes in the town.
Work started on The Limes, Ramsey Road, in January with the first phase of homes expected to hit the market in June and completions scheduled for this autumn.
The Limes is a development of two, three and four-bedroom homes. All are detached with the exception of two three-bedroom semi-detached homes.
They all feature private parking and/or garage(s), an extensive choice of kitchens, bathrooms and en suites.
Homes will include stainless steel cooker, hob, oven, extractor and, where applicable, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. They will also be pre-wired for an alarm system.
A Rose Homes spokesman said: “Rose Homes has maintained and improved upon its high specification and build quality, continuing to use locally-sourced materials and tradesmen where possible in addition to its own skilled workforce.
“All Rose Homes new build properties are covered by the NHBC Buildmark Scheme and its care and attention to design and construction ensure that Rose Homes has a top rating of A1 under the NHBC Scheme.”
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 3 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 4 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 5 Dealer responsible for £500k worth of drugs caught
- 6 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 7 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 8 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder as stab victim is found
- 10 Man dies after van and lorry crash on A141
Rose Homes was established in Whittlesey in 1928. The company’s last development in Whittlesey, Oxford Gardens, was completed two years ago.
• For more information on The Limes contact Margaret Formosa at Grays New Homes on 01733 313313. Alternatively, call Rose Homes on 01733 351727 or visit www.rosehomes.co.uk