Fenland developer starts work on latest estate of family homes in Whittlesey
WHITTLESEY-based Rose Homes has started work on its latest development of family homes in the town.
Work started on The Limes, Ramsey Road, in January with the first phase of homes expected to hit the market in June and completions scheduled for this autumn.
The Limes is a development of two, three and four-bedroom homes. All are detached with the exception of two three-bedroom semi-detached homes.
They all feature private parking and/or garage(s), an extensive choice of kitchens, bathrooms and en suites.
Homes will include stainless steel cooker, hob, oven, extractor and, where applicable, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. They will also be pre-wired for an alarm system.
A Rose Homes spokesman said: “Rose Homes has maintained and improved upon its high specification and build quality, continuing to use locally-sourced materials and tradesmen where possible in addition to its own skilled workforce.
“All Rose Homes new build properties are covered by the NHBC Buildmark Scheme and its care and attention to design and construction ensure that Rose Homes has a top rating of A1 under the NHBC Scheme.”
- 1 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 2 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 3 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 4 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 5 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 6 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 7 Council to spend a penny or two from £8.4m 'pot' on new loos
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 56-bed care home backers revise access proposals
- 10 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
Rose Homes was established in Whittlesey in 1928. The company’s last development in Whittlesey, Oxford Gardens, was completed two years ago.
• For more information on The Limes contact Margaret Formosa at Grays New Homes on 01733 313313. Alternatively, call Rose Homes on 01733 351727 or visit www.rosehomes.co.uk