Fenland District Council closed animal warehouse not the RSPCA
- Credit: Archant
Rob Phipps who was looking after dogs is obviously a caring good guy to be admired.
However, many of the supportive letters in the Cambs Times were a bit emotive and were blaming the RSPCA.
From what I understand, and if I’m wrong stand to be corrected, it was the council that closed the warehouse because it was being used for the wrong purpose.
The RSPCA had to take most of the dogs because they had nowhere else to go.
I am sure Rob Phipps because of what he is, will start up again somewhere else.
You may also want to watch:
If someone wants to open a fund to help him out I will gladly give.
Incidentally I wonder if there would be as much fuss if it was an old folks care home or young children’s nursery being closed.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire