Fenland District Council help local food businesses achieve the highest hygiene rating possible with ‘Food Safety Course’
- Credit: Archant
Do you run a food business in Fenland and want to improve the food safety knowledge and skills of yourself and staff?
The Fenland District Council is helping local businesses achieve the highest food hygiene rating possible by hosting a one-day ‘Food Safety Course’.
Held on Wednesday February 28, the one-day course, held at the council’s offices in Melbourne Avenue, March.
A spokesman said: “Delegates will receive the latest food safety updates, advice and guidance from the Food Standards Agency.
“Course tutor, Dawn Sadler will share her experiences and observations from her inspections of premises and the different situations she encounters.”
You may also want to watch:
The course costs £40 per person and is delivered by environmental health officers who carry out regular hygiene inspections across the county.
The spokesman added: “There will also be an opportunity to discuss the Food Standards Agency Food Hygiene Rating system, with information on how to improve and maintain a high rating.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
“Other topics will include how to prevent food poisoning, effective cleaning of food premises and the importance on effective hand washing.”
The course can be booked online at: www.fenland.gov.uk/foodtraining
For more information contact Dawn Sadler on 01354 622492 or email: email@example.com