Fenland estate agency modernised after takeover by Premier Properties
NEW decor and signage have been revealed at a March estate agency which has been taken over by Premier Properties.
Collingwoods was taken over in January this year and the office in Darthill Road was given a makeover by Claire and Andy Lilley, owners of Premier Properties based in Chatteris.
Mr Lilley said: “We felt that one of the first things required was to modernise the office both inside and out to make it a more attractive environment for staff and customers.
“We have redecorated throughout and have replaced the existing furniture and window displays with modern and up-to-date fittings.
“We have also introduced our software into the Collingwoods office which will be phased in during the coming weeks and will bring all their systems right up to date improving efficiency and the way in which all their lettings are handled.”
You may also want to watch:
Collingwoods will continue to trade, dealing predominantly with residential sales and commercial work.
Staff in the March office, although already experienced, are being trained to work up to the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) standards as Premier Properties impose rigorous self-regulation to meet the association’s high requirements.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 8 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
Mr Lilley said: “We cannot emphasise enough how important we think it is for Landlord’s to choose an ARLA licensed agent and we would like to extend an invitation to all landlords to come in and meet us to discuss the improved service we can now offer and see the changes we have made to the offices.
“For landlords looking to change agents, we offer a guarantee to beat any price they are currently paying for their management fees.”
To meet Andy or Claire visit the office, call 01354 652488 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org