Fenland estate agency modernised after takeover by Premier Properties
NEW decor and signage have been revealed at a March estate agency which has been taken over by Premier Properties.
Collingwoods was taken over in January this year and the office in Darthill Road was given a makeover by Claire and Andy Lilley, owners of Premier Properties based in Chatteris.
Mr Lilley said: “We felt that one of the first things required was to modernise the office both inside and out to make it a more attractive environment for staff and customers.
“We have redecorated throughout and have replaced the existing furniture and window displays with modern and up-to-date fittings.
“We have also introduced our software into the Collingwoods office which will be phased in during the coming weeks and will bring all their systems right up to date improving efficiency and the way in which all their lettings are handled.”
Collingwoods will continue to trade, dealing predominantly with residential sales and commercial work.
Staff in the March office, although already experienced, are being trained to work up to the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) standards as Premier Properties impose rigorous self-regulation to meet the association’s high requirements.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 3 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
Mr Lilley said: “We cannot emphasise enough how important we think it is for Landlord’s to choose an ARLA licensed agent and we would like to extend an invitation to all landlords to come in and meet us to discuss the improved service we can now offer and see the changes we have made to the offices.
“For landlords looking to change agents, we offer a guarantee to beat any price they are currently paying for their management fees.”
To meet Andy or Claire visit the office, call 01354 652488 or e-mail email@example.com