Full list of Fenland venues showing Euro 2020 England vs Scotland
- Credit: PA
One of sport's oldest rivalries is renewed tonight as England take on neighbours Scotland at Euro 2020 – here's where you can watch the match.
If you don’t fancy watching on TV, there are several entertainment venues across Fenland showing the game this evening (June 18).
Full list of venues showing Euro 2020 England vs Scotland:
- Ye Olde Griffin Hotel, March
- The Red Lion, March
- The Ship, Chatteris
- The Locomotive, Wisbech
- Kennedy's Sports Bar, Wisbech
- The Black Bull, Whittlesey
- The Three Tuns, Doddington
- The Anchor Inn, Wimblington
- Rose and Crown, Manea
- The Vine, Coates
- The Chequers Inn, Friday Bridge
- The Crown, Outwell
England, who beat Croatia in their Group D opener on Sunday, will look to reign supreme over the 'Auld Enemy', who are competing in their first major tournament in 23 years, as they look to advance to the knockout stages at Wembley Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
The fixture will kick-off on Friday, June 18 at 8pm BST at Wembley Stadium.
The match is live on ITV1, with coverage starting from 7pm BST and can also be live streamed online via the ITV Hub and STV Hub.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 8 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
Are you showing the game in Fenland? If we’ve missed you from our list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.