Fenland farm park holds fundraising day for Help for Heroes
WOODHOUSE Farm Park has a host of extra attractions lined up for Sunday when it is holding a fundraising day in support of Help for Heroes.
The popular farm park in Friday Bridge will have events on throughout the day between 10.30am and 5pm.
Wisbech firefighters will take along one of their engines at about 11am (subject to callouts). Vivien the vintage fire engine also hopes to make an appearance.
Esselle Dance Studio will entertain visitors with a dance display at 1pm. At the same time there will also be an archery display.
A spinning demonstration at 1.30pm will use some of the wool from the farm park sheep.
You may also want to watch:
Tragility, March dog training group, is giving a demonstration at 2pm and from 2.30pm onwards the band ‘Dave’ will be performing.
The Breakout Choir will also give performances and members of Wisbech Art Society will give demonstrations if weather permits. There will also be face painting and pony rides.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like
Usual facilities and activities are on offer, including handling farm animals, outdoor play equipment and the indoor activity centre.
Admission is �5.50 per child and adults are free. Donations will also be welcomed. Find out more at www.woodhousefarmpark.co.uk or call 01945 860309.