Fenland science group opens new offices and laboratory in Nigeria
- Credit: Supplied
An environmental science firm based in Fenland has opened a new manufacturing plant, office and training facility and laboratory in Africa.
Environmental Science Group Limited (ESG) based outside March railway station has opened a 30,000 square ft facility in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Fenland firm develops, manufactures and distributes safe hygiene products such as alcohol-based hand gels and foam hand sanitisers.
Sam Awolesi, chief executive officer of ESG, said: “We are very pleased to announce the opening of a new location in Lagos, Nigeria.
“This is not only an opportunity to bring more jobs to the area, but it allows us to further expand our business and meet the growing needs of the African market.”
You may also want to watch:
Olushola Adebowale, managing director of ESH Nigeria, said: “This is an exciting initiative for Nigeria.”
“Our new facility allows for the first time in Africa the production of high premium, alcohol based foaming hand sanitisers which have not been possible until now.”
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 5 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 6 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 7 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 10 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash