Fenland florist teams up with award winning bridal designer at exclusive London boutique
- Credit: Archant
A FENLAND mother-of-two’s business has been hand-picked by an award-winning bridal designer to be the official florist of an exclusive London boutique.
Pollen Designs, founded by Rebecca Moody, 36, of Wisbech, was chosen by designer Sanyukta Shrestha to decorate Behuli.
They came together for the launch of the flagship bridal boutique in London on Monday.
Mrs Moody said: “We met through the Vow bridal boutique at the Haycock in Wansford where I provided bespoke hand-crafted posies to the brides attending an exclusive designer day.
“Sanyukta was impressed by the individuality and sentiment of my arrangements and got in touch with me regarding the flowers for her launch.
You may also want to watch:
“I could not be more excited. The launch was amazing and this partnership could potentially open a lot of doors in the wedding industry.”
Pollen Designs is based in Bourne but covers Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 3 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Alligator-owning farmer stars in new Ross Kemp ITV documentary
Sanyukta Shrestha collections have previously only been available at luxury bridal boutiques in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland but this will be the designer’s first independent boutique.