Fenland florist teams up with award winning bridal designer at exclusive London boutique
- Credit: Archant
A FENLAND mother-of-two’s business has been hand-picked by an award-winning bridal designer to be the official florist of an exclusive London boutique.
Pollen Designs, founded by Rebecca Moody, 36, of Wisbech, was chosen by designer Sanyukta Shrestha to decorate Behuli.
They came together for the launch of the flagship bridal boutique in London on Monday.
Mrs Moody said: “We met through the Vow bridal boutique at the Haycock in Wansford where I provided bespoke hand-crafted posies to the brides attending an exclusive designer day.
“Sanyukta was impressed by the individuality and sentiment of my arrangements and got in touch with me regarding the flowers for her launch.
You may also want to watch:
“I could not be more excited. The launch was amazing and this partnership could potentially open a lot of doors in the wedding industry.”
Pollen Designs is based in Bourne but covers Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
Sanyukta Shrestha collections have previously only been available at luxury bridal boutiques in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland but this will be the designer’s first independent boutique.