Fenland Flyers jump for joy thanks to £8,000 lottery grant
- Credit: Archant
An £8,000 grant has seen Fenland Flyers jump for joy after being able to buy a double mini trampoline.
It means that competitors can now enter double mini trampoline (DMT) competitions.
Last weekend in Colchester 12 Gymnasts entered their first DMT competition at regional level, with six placed in the top three of their group.
Eight gymnasts gained the qualifying score to be able to compete at Hatfield in March.
The gymnast from the DMT competition along with five other Fenland Flyers then competed in a trampoline class.
Organisers said that everyone had an amazing day, especially those that were able to compete at both trampolining and DMT.
The new equipment was bought thanks to a National Lottery grant.
- 1 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 4 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 5 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 6 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
Fenland Flyers offers trampoline & DMT classes for all abilities.
For further information contact Adele Broda on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org