Fenland Flyers jump for joy thanks to £8,000 lottery grant
- Credit: Archant
An £8,000 grant has seen Fenland Flyers jump for joy after being able to buy a double mini trampoline.
It means that competitors can now enter double mini trampoline (DMT) competitions.
Last weekend in Colchester 12 Gymnasts entered their first DMT competition at regional level, with six placed in the top three of their group.
Eight gymnasts gained the qualifying score to be able to compete at Hatfield in March.
The gymnast from the DMT competition along with five other Fenland Flyers then competed in a trampoline class.
Organisers said that everyone had an amazing day, especially those that were able to compete at both trampolining and DMT.
The new equipment was bought thanks to a National Lottery grant.
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 3 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 4 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 5 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 6 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 9 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 10 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
Fenland Flyers offers trampoline & DMT classes for all abilities.
For further information contact Adele Broda on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org