Fenland Flyers jump for joy thanks to £8,000 lottery grant
- Credit: Archant
An £8,000 grant has seen Fenland Flyers jump for joy after being able to buy a double mini trampoline.
It means that competitors can now enter double mini trampoline (DMT) competitions.
Last weekend in Colchester 12 Gymnasts entered their first DMT competition at regional level, with six placed in the top three of their group.
Eight gymnasts gained the qualifying score to be able to compete at Hatfield in March.
The gymnast from the DMT competition along with five other Fenland Flyers then competed in a trampoline class.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers said that everyone had an amazing day, especially those that were able to compete at both trampolining and DMT.
The new equipment was bought thanks to a National Lottery grant.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Fenland Flyers offers trampoline & DMT classes for all abilities.
For further information contact Adele Broda on 07850 831825 or email email@example.com