Fenland’s performers boosted as new dance school opens in Whittlesey
FENLAND dancers have a brand new studio to practice their skills in after The Hebden School of Dance opened its doors in Whittlesey.
The school, led by Chloe Hebden, opened on May 14 at the Manor Leisure Centre dance studio.
Mayor of Whittlesey Kay Mayor went along to see the youngsters put through their paces. She said: “It certainly brought some memories flooding back.
“There used to be a ballet school in Whittlesey many years ago, and believe it or not I did attend it for a time although I only did ballet and not the energetic Street Dance and Free Style that the youngsters were doing on Saturday.
“I wish Chloe every success with her new business venture.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information about classes and the timetable please contact Chloe Hebden on 07791784793 or by email at email@example.com
Alternatively, call in at the Manor Leisure Centre where the staff will be able to give you a leaflet with all the dates and times of the classes.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart