Fenland’s performers boosted as new dance school opens in Whittlesey
FENLAND dancers have a brand new studio to practice their skills in after The Hebden School of Dance opened its doors in Whittlesey.
The school, led by Chloe Hebden, opened on May 14 at the Manor Leisure Centre dance studio.
Mayor of Whittlesey Kay Mayor went along to see the youngsters put through their paces. She said: “It certainly brought some memories flooding back.
“There used to be a ballet school in Whittlesey many years ago, and believe it or not I did attend it for a time although I only did ballet and not the energetic Street Dance and Free Style that the youngsters were doing on Saturday.
“I wish Chloe every success with her new business venture.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information about classes and the timetable please contact Chloe Hebden on 07791784793 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call in at the Manor Leisure Centre where the staff will be able to give you a leaflet with all the dates and times of the classes.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 5 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 8 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 9 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'