Fenland’s taxi drivers are ‘hard-working, honest people’
REGARDING the name-calling directed at taxi drivers supposedly garnered from members of the public, may I, as a user of taxis, give my opinion of their personal attributes as described by Sue Parsons:
Yobs - definitely NOT.
Smelly - absolutely NOT true.
Aggressive - NOT in my experience.
If they were they would soon be out of a job.
You may also want to watch:
They are self-respecting men and women, who keep themselves clean; are non-malodourous; have good manners, and as I have found, are reliable and extremely helpful. These drivers are all hard-working, honest people. Many have families to support.
I am writing to point our in no uncertain terms, that they provide a good service to the community which is second-to-none- as far as I am concerned.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
MRS M SARGENT