Fenland’s taxi drivers are ‘hard-working, honest people’
REGARDING the name-calling directed at taxi drivers supposedly garnered from members of the public, may I, as a user of taxis, give my opinion of their personal attributes as described by Sue Parsons:
Yobs - definitely NOT.
Smelly - absolutely NOT true.
Aggressive - NOT in my experience.
If they were they would soon be out of a job.
You may also want to watch:
They are self-respecting men and women, who keep themselves clean; are non-malodourous; have good manners, and as I have found, are reliable and extremely helpful. These drivers are all hard-working, honest people. Many have families to support.
I am writing to point our in no uncertain terms, that they provide a good service to the community which is second-to-none- as far as I am concerned.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 5 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
MRS M SARGENT