The wonders of March - in full glorious colour reflecting the hard work of volunteers throughout the lockdown
- Credit: Archant
March is slowly emerging from lockdown. But whilst many of us stayed indoors, self isolated and stepped only rarely in town, volunteers remained busy.
They were the stalwarts of the March in Bloom squad, a cheerful and committed group of volunteers anxious to ensure our Fenland town is shown off at its best.
And now we can see - and enjoy - the fruits of their labour. The town is ablaze with colour and we are delighted to share photographs of some of their best endeavour.
The photographs come from two sources, Rob Murray who has worked tirelessly for many years with March in Bloom.
And our thanks, too, for the work of Martin Waby whose camera captures much of the glorious spectacle of March in Bloom.
You may also want to watch:
For many the wonders of March in Bloom have not always been given the credit they deserve. Our celebratory gallery we hopes goes some way to correcting that.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 10 Man found dead in March