Fenland Women of Achievement plan major fund raising event in Wisbech
FENLAND Women of Achievement will be holding a fundraising craft fair on July 2 at Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House at South Brink, Wisbech.
All proceeds will go towards Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House, Centenary Green project. Many varied and wonderful stalls will be available to view in the most beautiful setting.
Amanda Carlin, of the FWOA, said: “When you have finished browsing, enjoy refreshments in the tea room or sit quietly in the pleasant garden area.
Why not join us on what promises to be a very busy day”
She said visitors could combine the event with Wisbech Rose Fair which is also happening at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
Handmade craft stalls can join the Octavia event: email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07768 113310 for a booking form with terms and conditions attached.
Stalls are �10 each.
- 1 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 2 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Thunderstorms set to hit Cambs after hot intense weekend
- 6 Slimmer crowned 'greatest loser' after dropping four stone
- 7 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 8 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 9 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 10 Jail for man who broke partner’s nose and intimidated witness
Ms Carlin added: “As you can imagine, this is a popular destination over a busy period with Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House being on the Rose Fair route and so many visitors are expected.
“This is a popular event and stalls are going quickly but we do have some still available, please be quick to avoid disappointment.”