FENLANDER: Businesses can buy one get one half price for health and safety training course
BUY one training course and get another half-price – that’s the bargain that Fenland District Council is offering businesses to help them improve their health and safety management standards.
Under current legislation employers have a statutory duty to provide their staff with suitable health and safety training, instruction and supervision. Fenland’s courses are run by fully trained environmental health staff. They provide employers and employees with essential knowledge and understanding of good health and safety management practices.
Successful delegates on the Level 2 Health and Safety Training Course are awarded a nationally recognised certificate from the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Officers.
Other courses are available for anyone wishing to take a more specialised health and safety modules, such as COSHH, (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Manual Handling and Risk Assessment training.
The next two evening courses are on October 12 and 19. A full day Level 2 training course is scheduled for January 18, 2011. The cost is �56.40 per person or �84.60 for two!
You may also want to watch:
To book places or get more details on all our health and safety training courses please call Dawn Sadler, Fenland’s Senior Environmental Health Officer, on 01354 622492 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'