FENLANDER: Businesses can buy one get one half price for health and safety training course
BUY one training course and get another half-price – that’s the bargain that Fenland District Council is offering businesses to help them improve their health and safety management standards.
Under current legislation employers have a statutory duty to provide their staff with suitable health and safety training, instruction and supervision. Fenland’s courses are run by fully trained environmental health staff. They provide employers and employees with essential knowledge and understanding of good health and safety management practices.
Successful delegates on the Level 2 Health and Safety Training Course are awarded a nationally recognised certificate from the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Officers.
Other courses are available for anyone wishing to take a more specialised health and safety modules, such as COSHH, (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Manual Handling and Risk Assessment training.
The next two evening courses are on October 12 and 19. A full day Level 2 training course is scheduled for January 18, 2011. The cost is �56.40 per person or �84.60 for two!
You may also want to watch:
To book places or get more details on all our health and safety training courses please call Dawn Sadler, Fenland’s Senior Environmental Health Officer, on 01354 622492 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like