FENLANDER: Chance to comment on council’s “big vision”
RESIDENTS are being given the chance to comment on Fenland District Council’s “Big Vision” for Fenland at a series of face-to-face events being held across the district over the next two weeks.
Council officers will be on hand to receive people’s comments and answer questions at the Fenland @ your service shops in Whittlesey (August 16), Wisbech (August 18) and March (August 24); and at Chatteris library (August 26). They will be in each place from 4-7pm.
Another series of similar sessions will be held in September.
The “Big Vision” is set out in the “Fenland Communities Development Plan – Core Strategy”, published two weeks ago. It contains wide-ranging proposals for the growth and regeneration of Fenland over the next 20 years.
To view the document, visit www.fenland.gov.uk
Printed versions can be found at Fenland Hall business reception; libraries; the four Fenland @ your service shops; the mobile library; and the Rosmini Centre, Wisbech.
Comments can be submitted online by going to www.fenland.gov.uk or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Neighbourhood Strategy Team, Fenland Hall, County Road, March, PE15 8NQ. A special comments form is available to download from www.fenland.gov.uk and hard copies are available from the above addresses.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
Responses must be received by 5pm on September 23.
If you have any further queries, call FDC’s Hotline number on 01354 622448.