FENLANDER: Chance to have your say at neighbourhood forums next week
NEXT week presents chances for people living in and around Chatteris, March and Wisbech to raise any problems or concerns about their area and to influence decisions there.
On Monday residents from Chatteris and Manea are invited to the Chatteris and District Neighbourhood Forum, starting at 7pm at the town’s King Edward Centre.
On Wednesday, the Wisbech and District Neighbourhood Forum will be held at Trinity Church hall, starting at 7pm. It is open to residents from Wisbech, Elm, Christchurch, Parson Drove, Wisbech St Mary, Tydd St Giles, Newton, Gorefield and Leverington.
On Thursday, the March and District Neighbourhood Forum will be held at March Town Hall from 7pm. Anyone from March, Doddington and Wimblington is welcome.
Also taking place on Thursday is the Waterlees and Clarkson Community Forum for residents of those two wards. It is at the Oasis Centre in Tinkers Drove, Wisbech, starting at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Each forum will be attended by representatives from the police, Fenland District Council, Cambridgeshire County Council, town and parish councils and other organisations.
Residents will be able to help determine police priorities for their area over the next three months. They will also be able to ask questions or comment on any other issues.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle