FENLANDER: Changes are announced to bus services in three villages
VARIOUS changes have been made to bus services in three Fenland villages.
Parson Drove now has only two bus services a week - one run by W&M Travel on Wednesday, terminating at Peterborough, and one to Wisbech on Thursday run by Fowlers.
Gorefield is now served by Norfolk Green (service 51), with two services a day to Wisbech during the week and three on Saturday.
Norfolk Green (service 50) also serves Leverington, with five services a day to Wisbech during the week and seven on Saturday.
All three villages are served by FACT Dial a Ride (three times a day, six days a week). For details, call FACT on 01354 661234.
You may also want to watch:
Details of bus timetables can be found on the Fenland District Council website at www.fenland.gov.uk/article/2179/Public-and-Community-Transport
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 10 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack