FENLANDER: Council organises health and safety training courses for Fenland businesses
A NEW series of health and safety training courses has been organised for local businesses by Fenland District Council.
They help employers fulfil their legal duties to provide employees with suitable training, instruction and supervision.
They also aim to show how improvements can be made to raise standards of health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
The next course dates and prices are:
• Effective Workplace Risk Assessments: February 2, 9.15am-12.15pm (�35.90)
You may also want to watch:
• Effective Manual Handling Risk Assessments: February 16, 9.15am-12.15pm (�35.90)
• Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Level 2 Health and Safety: February 22, 9.15am-4.15pm (�56.40).
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
• Effective Control of Substances Hazardous To Health (COSHH) Risk Assessments: March 29, 9.15am-12.15pm (�35.90).
For more information or to book places call Dawn Sadler, FDC’s senior environmental health officer, on 01354 654321 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org