FENLANDER: Council organises health and safety training courses for Fenland businesses
A NEW series of health and safety training courses has been organised for local businesses by Fenland District Council.
They help employers fulfil their legal duties to provide employees with suitable training, instruction and supervision.
They also aim to show how improvements can be made to raise standards of health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
The next course dates and prices are:
• Effective Workplace Risk Assessments: February 2, 9.15am-12.15pm (�35.90)
You may also want to watch:
• Effective Manual Handling Risk Assessments: February 16, 9.15am-12.15pm (�35.90)
• Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Level 2 Health and Safety: February 22, 9.15am-4.15pm (�56.40).
- 1 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 2 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 3 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 4 Hauliers face Covid and Brexit HGV driver shortage
- 5 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 6 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 7 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
• Effective Control of Substances Hazardous To Health (COSHH) Risk Assessments: March 29, 9.15am-12.15pm (�35.90).
For more information or to book places call Dawn Sadler, FDC’s senior environmental health officer, on 01354 654321 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org