FENLANDER: Discuss health and safety issues at special forum
BUSINESSES will have the opportunity to discuss a wide range of health and safety issues at a special forum next month.
Two free places are available for businesses at the Health and Safety Forum that Fenland District Council is running on Tuesday November 20 (2-4.30pm), at Fenland Hall in March.
The delegates will be able to gain advice and information from FDC’s environmental health staff and their colleagues from the Health and Safety Executive.
Topics to be covered will include all the ways the council can help local businesses run a safe workplace both for their employees and the public and recent changes in health and safety legislation.
• Places are also still available on the all-day Level 2 “Health and Safety in the Workplace” course on Tuesday November 6, at The Base, Melbourne Avenue, March.
You may also want to watch:
Spaces cost �64 per person, including lunch, but businesses that buy one space can get a second half-price.
To book places on the Forum or get more information on all of FDC’s health and safety training courses, call Dawn Sadler, senior environmental health officer at FDC, on 01354 602165 or e-mail or contact the environment and leisure support team on 01354 602117 or 602165 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip