FENLANDER: Grants on offer for Fenland heritage projects
GRANTS from �3,000 and more are on offer for people with good ideas for ways of celebrating Fenland’s heritage.
Jonathan Latchford from the Heritage Lottery Fund will be visiting Fenland Hall in March on Wednesday May 11 to advise people from community, not-for-profit and voluntary groups about the funds that are available for all kinds of heritage projects.
Places at the session are limited and must be booked in advance on 01223 224883.
Mr Latchford said: “There is a range of grants available for projects which will help people learn about their own and other people’s heritage, and either conserve it, or encourage people to get involved in it.
“So if you think you might have a project idea, why not call and book yourself a place?”
You may also want to watch:
More details are available at www.hlf.org.uk/EastofEngland
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 5 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 6 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 7 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 8 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 9 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 10 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash