FENLANDER: Grants on offer for Fenland heritage projects
GRANTS from �3,000 and more are on offer for people with good ideas for ways of celebrating Fenland’s heritage.
Jonathan Latchford from the Heritage Lottery Fund will be visiting Fenland Hall in March on Wednesday May 11 to advise people from community, not-for-profit and voluntary groups about the funds that are available for all kinds of heritage projects.
Places at the session are limited and must be booked in advance on 01223 224883.
Mr Latchford said: “There is a range of grants available for projects which will help people learn about their own and other people’s heritage, and either conserve it, or encourage people to get involved in it.
“So if you think you might have a project idea, why not call and book yourself a place?”
You may also want to watch:
More details are available at www.hlf.org.uk/EastofEngland
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 7 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 8 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash