FENLANDER: Green Business Club will offer top tips on how to save energy and money
TOP tips on how businesses can save energy – and money – will be on tap at a free breakfast seminar in Wisbech next month.
It is being hosted jointly by Fenland District Council’s Green Business Club and Enterprise Fenland at the Boathouse on October 5 from 8-10.30am, and businesses will have the chance to quiz environmental experts from many different agencies.
The Carbon Trust will be leading the seminar and providing the most up-to-date advice on calculating carbon footprints and saving energy.
Three short presentations will be followed by a networking event with numerous other specialists on hand to answer any questions, from improving the efficiency of premises and processes to finding grant funding or recycling an unusual material.
The event will also be a great chance to exchange information on practical environmental and money-saving solutions.
You may also want to watch:
The Green Business Club currently has 130 members of all sizes and is keen to welcome more.
To book a place at the seminar or find out more about the club, call Isabel Edgington, FDC’s senior environmental projects officer, on 01354 654321, or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 10 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'