FENLANDER: Online calculator makes it easier to claim benefits
GOOD news for people who pay rent and/or Council Tax and are entitled to some help from the state: it is now easier and quicker than ever to claim Housing or Council Tax benefits.
Fenland District Council’s online calculator will tell you how much you are entitled to claim and whether you are eligible for other benefits such as tax credits or pension credit.
The three easy ways to claim are:
• Online: Go to www.fenland.gov.uk 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Use the benefit calculator and register your claim.
• Shops: Go into one of the four Fenland @ your service shops, where an advisor will help you fill in your claim.
You may also want to watch:
• Phone: Call Fenland District Council on 01354 654321 during normal opening hours. If you qualify for benefits, we will make an appointment to phone you back to make a telephone claim.
- 1 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 3 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 4 Cannabis factory uncovered in Fen village
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 10 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders