FENLANDER: Second series of consultation events about Core Strategy
NEXT week sees more opportunities for people to meet officers from Fenland District Council and find out more about the council’s “Big Vision” for Fenland over the next 20 years.
A second series of face-to-face consultation events is being held at the Fenland @ your service shops in Whittlesey on Tuesday, March on Wednesday and Wisbech on Thursday from 10am-2pm, and at Chatteris Library on Friday from 10am-1pm.
The “Big Vision” was set out in the in the “Fenland Communities Development Plan – Core Strategy”, published at the end of July. The consultation aims to give all local people the chance to make a difference to Fenland’s future; it is open until 5pm on September 23, 2011
To view the document and submit comments online visit www.fenland.gov.uk - printed versions can be found at Fenland Hall business reception; the four Fenland @ your service shops; libraries; leisure centres, South Fens and Boathouse business centres; and the Rosmini Centre and Community House in Wisbech.
Comments can also be submitted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Neighbourhood Strategy Team, Fenland Hall, County Road, March, PE15 8NQ.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with further queries can call FDC’s Hotline number on 01354 622448.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off