FENLANDER: Tell us your top priorities for next three years
- Credit: Archant
WHAT issues do you think are the most important for Fenland?
Every year, Fenland District Council gives local people the chance to share their views on what the council’s priorities should be for the next three years.
We use the feedback to help focus our efforts on delivering the services that matter most to Fenland residents and will make the most difference to their lives.
We have produced a simple questionnaire, which is now available in the four Fenland @ your service shops, the four leisure centres, the Community House and online at www.fenland.gov.uk/yourviews2013
The questionnaire asks people to identify issues they think are the most and least important in Fenland. These relate to our five key priorities:
You may also want to watch:
• Neighbourhood Planning: Vision for economic growth of jobs, housing and infrastructure
• Localism: Supporting the community and promoting healthy lifestyles
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
• Streets Ahead: Ensuring Fenland is clean, green and safe for residents to enjoy
• Open for Business: Making Fenland an attractive place to visit and do business in
• Quality Organisation: Providing high quality services that are accessible to our residents
Don’t miss out on your chance to tell us what you think. Questionnaires must be completed no later than Thursday February 7.