FENLANDER: Volunteers needed to help at annual Fendis Golf and Fun Day
FENLAND’S Disability Sports Forum (Fendis) is looking for volunteers to help its annual Golf and Fun Day go with a swing.
This year’s event is on July 6 from 9am-4pm at the Priory Golf Club in Wimblington.
Organised by Fendis and Fenland District Council, the day is open to anyone with any type of disability. Activities will include arts and crafts, football and cricket skills, boccia and giant games, as well as golf.
It costs just �7 to take part, including lunch, a drink, a round of golf and all the other activities. Volunteers have lunch free.
For more information or to request a volunteer’s (Sports Pal) form, contact Sam Darlow at Fenland District Council on 01354 654321 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Other participants’ booking forms need to be received by Friday May 27.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder