Fenn Holidays raise more than £1,000 for Macmillan - for fifth year running
- Credit: Archant
March-based coach tour operator Fenn Holidays raised more than £1,000 for their chosen charity, Macmillan, for the fifth year running.
This year’s donation, which topped £1,105, was raised throughout the course of Fenn Holidays’ annual ‘re-union weekend’, which was based in Caernarfon, Wales during January 2019.
It means the company has raised £6,014 for the charity in just five years.
Each year the company gives its clients the opportunity to book on the weekend which is always based at a different location.
The money for charity was raised from proceeds of a raffle, staff tips and a donation by company founders Peter and Margaret Fenn.
You may also want to watch:
Their first holiday programme was launched in 1988.
For more information about Fenn Holidays visit www.fennholidays.co.uk
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government