Fenn Holidays raise hundreds for cancer charity.
- Credit: Archant
Fenn Holidays has raised £1,258.00 for Macmillan Cancer support.
For the third year running the March based coach tour operator, has raised the amount for their chosen charity, Macmillan Cancer Support.
This year’s donation was raised throughout the course of their reunion weekend which was based in Blackpool during January.
Each year the company gives its clients the opportunity to book on the hugely popular weekend which is always based at a different location.
The charity donation is reached by proceeds of a raffle, book sale, staff gratuities and a generous sum added by Peter and Margaret Fenn.
You may also want to watch:
This takes the total monies raised by Fenn Holidays for Macmillan over a three year period to a whopping £3,785.00.
A spokesperson for the March and Chatteris Macmillan fundraising group expressed sincere thanks to Fenn Holidays and their clients for this amazing donation, which will be used to provide services to people affected by cancer in the local community.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor