Festive joy for Charlotte as baby Logan arrives on Christmas Day
WHILE many were opening their presents and enjoying their dinner, Logan Alec Coverdale made his entrance into the world.
He arrived at 6.10pm Christmas Day weighing a healthy 8lb 13oz - and mum Charlotte Coverdale described him as her “little Christmas pudding”.
Charlotte, 20, of Chatteris, said: “I got my first contractions at about 8am Christmas Eve so it was a very long two days.
“He was due to arrive on December 15 but I just gave up when he didn’t arrive after a few days. He arrived when he wanted to.
“We delayed Christmas for a few days - I came out of hospital on December 27 so we celebrated Christmas the following day.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte moved to Chatteris from Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, six months ago and lives with mum Gillian Taylor in Jame Gage Close.
Logan was one of three babies to be born on Christmas Day at Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache