Fifteenth life-saving defibrillator installed at St Wendreda’s Church, March
- Credit: Archant
A 15th life-saving defibrillator was unveiled at St Wendreda’s Church, March today.
“The church is the hub of the community,” said former Mayor of March, Councillor Rob Skoulding.
“This was the obvious place to put the next defibrillator, but we still need more defibrillators in town.
“My family and I will carry on raising money to buy more of them to benefit the people of March.
“Every minute counts when someone is having a heart attack.
You may also want to watch:
“These machines could make the difference to someone surviving or dying,” he said at the start of the campaign.”
Cllr Rob Skoulding’s ‘Have A Heart’ campaign, which launched last year, has seen 15 defibrillators installed across March so far.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned