Fifteenth life-saving defibrillator installed at St Wendreda’s Church, March
- Credit: Archant
A 15th life-saving defibrillator was unveiled at St Wendreda’s Church, March today.
“The church is the hub of the community,” said former Mayor of March, Councillor Rob Skoulding.
“This was the obvious place to put the next defibrillator, but we still need more defibrillators in town.
“My family and I will carry on raising money to buy more of them to benefit the people of March.
“Every minute counts when someone is having a heart attack.
You may also want to watch:
“These machines could make the difference to someone surviving or dying,” he said at the start of the campaign.”
Cllr Rob Skoulding’s ‘Have A Heart’ campaign, which launched last year, has seen 15 defibrillators installed across March so far.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 4 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 7 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 8 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 9 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 10 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work