Firefighters cut seriously injured man free from car after crash on Fenton Hill, Pidley - three others discharged from scene
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to rescue a man this morning following a crash on Fenton Hill, Pidley.
Crews from Huntingdon and Chatteris were called to the collision at around 8.30am.
Four casualties were left in the care of the ambulance service.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance said: “Two ambulances, an ambulance officer and a Magpas air ambulance medical car attended and treated four patients.
“One, a man in his 20s was taken to Addenbrooke’s with serious injuries and three others were discharged from scene without injury.”
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue warned on social media: “As the weather gets colder, make sure your car is ready for the conditions and take your time on the roads.”
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road